Skip to content
- “Exclusive: New Immigrant-Led Coalition Is ‘Going to Get People Out of Sanctuary,'” Rewire News, August 9, 2018.
- “As Deadline for Family Unification Nears, Congress Tries to Weaken Protections for Immigrant Children,” The Daily Beast, July 26, 2018.
- “Activists: Shut Down PA. Immigrant Detention Center,” Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, July 21, 2018.
- “Despite Losing Its State Child Care License, An Immigrant Family Detention Center in PA Made Room For More Families,” WSKG, July 13, 2018.
- “Immigrant Family Detention Center Puts Berks County in Eye of Political Storm,” The Morning Call, July 7, 2018.
- “Children of Family Seeking Sanctuary in Philly Church Get Support of City Council,” Philadelphia Inquirer, June 22, 2018 (Carmela is a client of Free Migration Project).
- “Berks Detention Center Remains Open Despite Call to Immediately Shut It Down,” NBC Philadelphia, June 21, 2018.
- “Citizenship Sought for Local Family to Prevent Deportation,” The Philadelphia Tribune, March 13, 2018.
- “Despite Long Odds, Brady Sponsoring Private Bill to Keep Immigrant Family in U.S.,” WHYY, March 13, 2018 (Carmela is a client of Free Migration Project).